Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch4/Classic - New update due R8**XXU1BUI5

(Topic created on: 11-09-2021 05:41 AM)
PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options

Another update for watch 4 is due any day according to reports....main fix is for the virtual bezel on the watch 4 but also some additional bug fixes for watch 4 classic.....of course this is not confirmed official yet.........

13 REPLIES 13
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
Hope they fix the Heart Rate Complication on third party watch faces.
0 Likes
PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
I'm hoping it fixes the Gmail issues.....
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
What's wrong with the heart rate? Seems to work on all third party watch faces I've tried
0 Likes
Johny100
Journeyman
Options

I also hope that HR monitoring is going to be fixed. During the sport I lose my HR all the time. Very annoying... 

0 Likes
Johny100
Journeyman
Options

I also hope that HR monitoring is going to be fixed. During the sport I lose my HR all the time. Very annoying... 

LoxleyOutlaw
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone actually got this yet?
0 Likes
PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
Allegedly this started rolling out 10th September but Samsung will not confirm which areas and in what order......I'm in UK and still waiting for it.......I chased it again with them on Sunday but they refuse to give a time scale but did confirm it has stated to roll out in stages........
LoxleyOutlaw
Journeyman
Options
Ah OK. Thanks. I'm UK too. I found on my Active 2 that I used to get updates maybe 2-3 weeks after an announcement, so hopefully it'll be soon.
0 Likes
PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah customer support is not very forthcoming with useful information......UK customers always seem to get the short stick and worst offers from Samsung....