Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch

(Topic created on: 21-01-2022 10:53 AM)
JJ1424
Journeyman
Options
How do u download Google play store Facebook messenger Instagram and wats app on ur samsung galaxy smart watch 013e
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Benji96
Voyager
Options

You don't, these apps don't exist on Wear OS or Tizen. Also, "013e" is not any sort of model number or code, it'll just be the four digits of your watches' Bluetooth name. If you mean the Galaxy Watch SM-R800, same answer. They don't exist for smartwatches. And if you are asking how to put the Google Play Store on a Tizen-based smartwatch: Hell no, that's not a thing; it never was and never will be.

0 Likes
JJ1424
Journeyman
Options
It's sm-r815f so I guess I carnt do it then
0 Likes
Benji96
Voyager
Options

Exactly. That's the Galaxy Watch 42mm from three years ago. And these apps probably won't ever exist on smartwatches. Imagine how annoying seeing photos and videos, or even chatting on these devices would be. They're meant to display notifications and allow to quickly respond to them, but not really chat with people on a whole ton of platforms. Not to mention that the Play Store offers nothing really compelling in my opinion. You have a whole lot more apps compared to Tizen, but the apps that are on the Play Store are usually not good and are always the same thing anyway, just dozens of times more compared to Tizen. So, looking at the apps that don't look like they have been designed by a high school student within two hours, you are looking at a similar amount of quality apps. In my opinion, you're not missing much.