Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch wont pair with my s22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 02:46 AM)
Ineezy12
Apprentice
Options

I recently upgraded my phone to the s22 Ultra from my Note. My watch which was connected with no problems prior. My Galaxy 2 watch would not connect BUT it connected to all my other older phones ( Note 8, Note 10+, also an s20). I then upgraded my watch to a 4. It still won't connect to my 222 Ultra. The new watch connects to all the phones listed above but not my s22. When I turn on the watch my Bluetooth picks it up but won't connect to it. The Wearable App can't locate it. 

I've reset the phone, reset the watch. Clear all my settings as well as the cache. Nothing works.

Pleaseeee help someone? 

#GalaxyWatch4 #s22Ultra #PairingIssues #Wearable #GalaxyWatch2

5 REPLIES 5
PetarRs
Apprentice
Options

Looks like this is an ongoing issue, I can't connect it with S20+. Is the factory reset the only solution?

0 Likes
SimonSt23
First Poster
Options
Just got the Galaxy Watch4 Classic. Gear sees it buy it doesn't connect - eventually times out and says check network. As it is the Bluetooth connection that clearly does work I am at a loss. Have uninstalled Gear and reinstalled. What else can I do please?
0 Likes
Members_C7CERsB
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue  neither my watch (4 classic) and buds connect. Wearable app says check connection etc. Really frustrating. 2000 euro spend and not working . Anybody have a solution. Because samsung clearly had none.

0 Likes
Jvedras
Student
Options

I've the same problema to.

"network error..." and i can not pair the Watch 4 to my Flip 3

0 Likes
PatFan2001
First Poster
Options

I just got a S22 ultra and my watch 3 is going the same issue, tried all the reboot options, reset watch multiple times, uninstalled app, updated watch and no pairing number shows up on my watch. Called samsung tech support and they suggested sending it in but said its out of warranty you should probably trade in and upgrade. Lousy solution when watch is in perfect condition. I am actually really frustrated with this issue, only reason I got newer galaxy phone was because I had watch

0 Likes