Can set up SOS message OK. Among the contents is the country emergency services number - (i.e. 911, 000, 999, 111 etc depending on your country) .
- Wearer is in locked house.
- There is a locked key safe containing door key on wall outside house.
- SOS is automatically activated due to fall or manually as a result of a medical episode.
- "wearer" is incapacitated and cannot unlock door.
- "wearer" is also unable to speak or speak coherently.
- emergency services arrive at location indicated on map link sent with message.
- Door is locked and they will break and enter to access wearer.
- there should be a way to edit the content of the SOS message to include access instructions.
- if wearer's episode occurred outside of home the access information is redundant.
- if wearer is inside home, the access information (e.g., combination to key safe) can be used to gain access,