Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch trade in

(Topic created on: 30-08-2022 07:32 PM)
MrsOaf
Explorer
Options
My s5 pro won't arrive until 9th September. Will they send out the trade in bag etc with the new watch or separately?
9 REPLIES 9
rhyd1am
Explorer
Options
I've never used trade in with Samsung before myself, but from what I've been seeing in here for the last week or so, I believe they send them both separately 🙂
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Watch out though. My trade in letter and mailing sticker arrived in the same package as my watch 5 so just have a quick check.
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
When my watch was delivered in got the return information and label included with the watch. They used to send separately and some people have received this.
0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
This is one of the things I've noticed with Samsung ...inconsistent info and procedures. I got sent the label and letter with my new watch, but the returns note mentioned using the included bag to package everything in, there was no bag so I contacted CS who told me to ignore the label as I'd be sent a trade in returns pack in 3-5 days. ? When I pressed them on it they checked their mind and just went "yeah use the included label and use any bag" . ? What I don't want to do is sit waiting for 'something else' to come that might not even be coming cause they already included it in the new delivery.
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I just used the trade in address sticker when I got my watch 5 Pro..I put old Samsung watch in original box wrapped up with the trade in letter inside and sent off ...with the post office on strike I'm not waiting for a jiffy bag that might come or not as long as it's wrapped up good that's good enough it's got trade in address on front and trade in ref number invoice inside
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Never received jiffy bag from Samsung but sent back old watch with trade in address sticker that came with new watch ..all good have now received trade in 🙂 Do not wait for jiffy bag just send trade in back Asap
0 Likes
MrsOaf
Explorer
Options
My watch doesn't arrive until the 9th Sept but I ordered on the 30th August. I just don't want to miss the eligibility window to send the old watch off.
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Trade in time limit starts when you receive the new watch not when you order . When you receive new watch send back then . When you get the new watch you will be sent a email of start of trade in time limit in email it will say date old watch has to be back by .it's 14 days time limit after you receive new watch Hope this helps
MrsOaf
Explorer
Options
Many thanks for that, put my mind at ease 👍