Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Software update

(Topic created on: 23-11-2022 05:33 PM)
GOZ15
Explorer
Options
I did a software update on my watch 4 classic which made it not turn on so I booked it in for a pick-up repair,,has anyone else had this issue and if so how long did it take to be returned as I'm now on day 6 and I'm not to happy about the time it's taking to fix a problem not of my doing..
11 REPLIES 11
gxo
Apprentice
Options
I've had the same problem. I received a engineers report Saturday saying its physical damage. They have had the watch 7 day's tomorrow and still no answer.
GOZ15
Explorer
Options
And was it the software update that stopped your watch from turning on and not physical damage?
gxo
Apprentice
Options
Yes mate
0 Likes
GOZ15
Explorer
Options
That's a bit bad of them especially when they know the last update is having this effect on many galaxy watch 4s
0 Likes
gxo
Apprentice
Options
Have they said that they will repair yours under the warranty
0 Likes
GOZ15
Explorer
Options
That's what the man said on the phone dew to it being still under warranty
0 Likes
luckybob990
First Poster
Options
I'm in the same boat my watch 4 wouldn't turn on after update and mines still with the repair centre . If they charge me for the repair this will be the last Samsung I'll buy and I'll look else where for my companys cell phones.
0 Likes
GOZ15
Explorer
Options
The repair centre couldn't fix mine, the last update fried it so they've gone to a full replacement I had the classic 46mm Bluetooth and their giving me the classic 46mm 4g instead,,it was still in warranty so there's no charge.
0 Likes
Erisis
Student
Options
They are saying mine needs to go all the way to head office for a refund or replacement which is total rubbish. Their customer support is a joke