Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch purchase cancelled by Samsung

(Topic created on: 22-12-2022 06:42 PM)
dabs121
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I bought  Galaxy 4 watch via the chat room assistant, who gave me a 15% discount on the shop price of £149, just a couple of days ago. Great deal, checked the order the next day to try to get a DPD tracking number and was told the order was cancelled as it didn't comply with their t&c's. Wtf!!

The chat staff were no help, couldn't tell me why and just suggested varying my data ( ie lie) and try again. I tried but the price has gone up £50!! 

I'm guessing they didn't want to honour the chat staff's deal. I tried phoning customer service and got no help at all. They did they would look into it and email me but I have heard nothing. 

So have spent over 2 hrs in their chat room and 15 mins with customer service, who's accent was almost unintelligible. 

If this is Samsungs service to a new customer I'm going to take my business elsewhere and buy a Garmin watch instead. 

Any others had this experience? 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@dabs121  understand it will have been a frustrating experience , hopefully you receive further information.  possibly though this deal was not authorised.  I know the Galaxy Watch 4 was discounted  along with other products around the Black Friday period.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Midge123
Voyager
Options
Hi buy yourself a Garmin watch a bit more expensive though but it does everything better than the Samsung watch can do I just left a Samsung watch and bought a Garmin tactix 7 Pro Samsung will take years to get to this quality of watch and apps for everything except dieing thanks
dabs121
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your comments. As an update, I didn't get a reply from Samsung's customer service staff which they said I would within 48 hrs. A really poor service unfortunately. 

0 Likes
dabs121
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your suggestion of getting a Garmin. I have been reading reviews of them and will get one soon. Much appreciated. 

0 Likes
Midge123
Voyager
Options
Hi that's nothing unusual with Samsung I have been with Samsung from s6 got the Samsung s20 ultra never had a problem I got a Garmin tactix 7 Pro it's expensive but I went to a watch shop online and you can put in a bid for what you could pay for a watch which is a little more out of your pocket range I got £150 off my watch thanks
0 Likes