Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch in rebooting loop

(Topic created on: 30-07-2019 04:06 PM)
GRKyriakos
First Poster
Options

8 days ago, I was taking a swim with swimming mode on the sport watch and at some point it simply starting rebooting and it has been in a Rebooting loop since then. I cannot somehow turn it off , or interrupt the Rebooting loop, it simply says Rebooting and then black screen and the agai  Samsung Galaxy Sport and Rebooting at the bottom.

I let it drain completely and upon trying to charge it , placing it on the charger, it went on and again starting the rebooting loop all over...  after some minutes the red light of the charger flashes and the watch drops dead after a while. Please advise further steps, already in my first 24 hours without the device operable

After an initial reply from a Moderator , I have no further help/comments/ support.

Kindly advise :

1) further steps

2) European consumer support and complaints number and email

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options
@GRKyriakos: I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Gear Sport. Based on the nature of your query I recommend visiting a Samsung Support Centre where an engineer can inspect the device for you. To find your nearest one please check the following link, select 'Mobile Device > Phones, Tablets and Wearables' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes