Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch faces advice

(Topic created on: 21-11-2022 10:03 AM)
Sparx28
Journeyman
Options
Hi folks, I wonder if anyone can help or advise me how I can retrieve a watch face. Ever since upgrading from a S9+ to a S22+ last week it was with a great deal of upset that I discovered that I seem to have lost one of my watch faces, it was a big favourite of mine too and cost a fair few quid. How come I lost it on upgrade?. Why is it no longer on the store for re download?. It was on my watch for a few years and more often than not I chose it as my watch face every day. How can I find it again or is it truly lost forever?. Everything else transfered correctly. Why not this?. Help anyone please? Thanks! 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
LeoXXL
Pioneer
Options
Have you tried to look in your watch, should be there,
0 Likes
Sparx28
Journeyman
Options
Yea it's just not there anymore, all mighty strange!. Only had it on last Thursday then upgraded my phone to a S22 last Friday and discovered it had vanished. I never deleted it so I just don't know where it's gone! 😪
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check purchase history and see if you can find it
0 Likes
Sparx28
Journeyman
Options
Nope nothing at all 🤔
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where did you buy it from?
0 Likes
Sparx28
Journeyman
Options
The app store has usual so I just don't understand why it's not showing up on purchases 🤔
0 Likes
Sparx28
Journeyman
Options
This is the face I'm missing would you kindly see if you can find it please. Thank you!FB_IMG_1669038655861_1000000215_1669038655.jpg
0 Likes