Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch diagnostic tool

(Topic created on: 01-03-2023 11:05 PM)
Sindrex
Journeyman
Options
Is anyone else having the same issue
When I click on new diagnostic tool for watch, it says needs to be installed on watch then the screen just hangs, the dreaded swirly of doom 
Cheers 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
ReeceQ
Navigator
Options
Have you tried clearing cache of Wearable app and Member app.

Had similar issue but do that fixed it for me.
0 Likes
Sindrex
Journeyman
Options
Tried that Reece but to no avail 😞
0 Likes
ReeceQ
Navigator
Options
Have you gone into wear, and settings under device care and click on diagnostic within wear, which should load it up within Samsung Members? Does that prompt it to install any plug in....
0 Likes
Sindrex
Journeyman
Options
Hi Reece. Just tried that and it takes me straight here. When I click on the watch diagnostic it brings me back to the swirly symbol of doom. Screenshot_20230303_082533_Samsung Members_1000001165_1677831968.jpg
0 Likes
ReeceQ
Navigator
Options
Silly question, but this Feature came about with recent watch software update. I assume updated watch?

That is strange, when mine happened cleared cache and started it and some software to watch plugin started and it all worked. Have the Watch 4 tho.

Let me think about it and play around my own settings
0 Likes
Sindrex
Journeyman
Options
Many thanks Reece. I appreciate your help
0 Likes
ReeceQ
Navigator
Options
Hi I have looked everywhere within settings. Can't see anything obvious. Last resort may be reset the watch, which is the least painful option. Plus uninstall samsung members and restart phone and reinstall Samsung Members.

Maybe it will restart things.
0 Likes
Sindrex
Journeyman
Options
Hi Reece. Hard reset of my watch fixed it. Thanks again for your help
Cal
0 Likes
ReeceQ
Navigator
Options
Glad I helped. U may want to tag it as a solution so it may help others. Have a nice weekend
0 Likes