Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#Watch - Claim for Watch 6 has been approved. How long does it typically take for delivery time?

(Topic created on: 09-02-2024 11:02 AM)
Achuu
Student
Options

My claim for the Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 has been approved. Typically, how many days does it take for Samsung to send the reward to us? They are indicating a delivery time of within 45 days.

27 REPLIES 27
Itsvig
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for the information, as I am also waiting for that. Kindly let us know when you will receive your watch.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
You are very welcome, I received an email a couple of days ago saying it would be delayed & yesterday I received another email informing me that the watch is out for delivery & will be with me soon.

1710012543677.jpg1710012810456.jpg
0 Likes
EAnson
Explorer
Options
That's good news that yours is on the way. Hopefully not too much of a delay then x
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Thank you & hopefully.
PlaneGoVroom
Student
Options
I sent my watch claim the moment I could, on the 31st of January. It has now been 47 days and still waiting. I'm so confused.
0 Likes
Anna377
Journeyman
Options
Any1 received their watch 6 yet and how long wait I been waiting since January
0 Likes
Mccauley301
First Poster
Options
Still waiting on mine from 30th jan
0 Likes
Paul21984
Journeyman
Options

I've just been told by promotions they havnt got the stock and dnt know when it will be back in unbelievable carry on 

Mccauley301
First Poster
Options
No way. That's ridiculous.. Doest look good then on recieving anything. Won't hold my breath on mine arriving
0 Likes
Paul21984
Journeyman
Options

Just got email to say it's on the way 

0 Likes