Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Watch cannot connect to samsung cloud

(Topic created on: 26-09-2022 01:33 PM)
Chrys76
Journeyman
Options

Hi!

Since today, my Galaxy Watch 4 cannot connect to samsung cloud anymore. I have a message that tells to re-connect to Samsung account but, while it IS connected to Samsung account (and phone is ok, too), there is always this message cooming back telling that I must re-connect to Samsung Account.

I've tried to make a hard reset of the watch, reinstalling the Galaxy Wearable app on my S22 Ultra but the message is still here. Many of the watch's main functions are working, except everything related to the Samsung Cloud.

Access to the Samsung Cloud with my others devices like Tablet or Phone are working, so it's only the Galaxy Watch 4 that has this bug. I've spent hours but could'nt find any solution.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Chrys76
Journeyman
Options

After 4 hard resets of the watch and a lot of time lost, it seems to work again.

I begin to think the problem came from Samsung servers (Samsung Cloud?), otherwise, why should 3 hard resets not work and the 4th yes?

Very strange, I hope it won't occur again...

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Neo001
Legend
Options

What is the message that you see on the watch? Is it same as in the following thread? User had to reset the watch toget rid of that message.

Galaxy watch 4 classic 46 - Samsung Community

dj9494
Voyager
Options
I would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, the concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > support > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.
0 Likes
Chrys76
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for your answer.

It seems indeed the same as the other thread, except that I have made twice a reset of the watch and the problem hasn't been solved 😞

0 Likes
Solution
Chrys76
Journeyman
Options

After 4 hard resets of the watch and a lot of time lost, it seems to work again.

I begin to think the problem came from Samsung servers (Samsung Cloud?), otherwise, why should 3 hard resets not work and the 4th yes?

Very strange, I hope it won't occur again...

Rachel Gomez
Journeyman
Options

Ways to fix-

Restart your device.
Clear data and cache on Samsung account and Samsung Cloud.
Update Samsung Cloud.
Change syncing settings.
Use FoneDog Android Data Backup & Restore for help.

This may help you,

Rachel Gomez