Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Active2 Heart Rate Accuracy Issues after last update

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 08:09 AM)
AShMarafi
Student
Options

Hi

I updated my Galaxy Watch Active2 to the latest update version, Since that time the heart rate monitor is not working properly and does not reflecting the activity, which effecting the burning calories measure i.e. while I'm jogging the monitor presenting low heart rate. The shown rate doesn't reflect the effort or the activity.

I reseted the device several time with no response.

3 REPLIES 3
jamreyese
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue... Before update hearth rate work perfect during activity.... After the update I have outages during the activity... 

0 Likes
OmarFahad
Student
Options

Yes, i have been noticing this error , and it is very upsetting , specially if you're doing cardio and need to maintain certain HR , suddenly you check the Heart Rate it shows like 95 , while it is supposed to be 140 or 150 , this very frustrating 

I'm replacing this watch with 100 AED Xiaomi Mi Band 5 honestly 

0 Likes
DreadedHobbit
Student
Options
hi, I have a mi band 5and it was connecting fine yesterday with my buds also connected but today the phone won't see the band? any ideas. also are you running bon stick firmware as I don't trust any data I get from xiaomi, I use the notify app and Google fit but I don't believe it to be accurate down to the bands firmware. help would be greatly appreciated as I NEED a HR monitor for medical reasons and also the sleep tracking would if be useful for med personal.
thank and 👋 I'm so glad to have a Samsung again, last one was an s5 and it went through the washing machine and didn't make it 🤣🤣
0 Likes