Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Active 2 Update

(Topic created on: 18-09-2020 07:50 PM)
Marcel1989
Student
Options
Hi, does anyone knows when the update for Active 2 watch coming in UK ?
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Monii
Pathfinder
Options
I would like to know that as well
0 Likes
oskitou
Apprentice
Options
Same here...
0 Likes
RDN
Explorer
Options

Does samsung not care so much about customers that it deserves no response ?! 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi All,

Software updates are released in batches, so there can be variations in the time frames that this gets to an individual. We would recommend keeping your updates on automatic in order to get it as soon as this gets released.

0 Likes
RDN
Explorer
Options

And they can't say any date? 

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

Samsungs press release stating roll out would start that day was nearly two weeks ago!  

0 Likes
Jaseywase
First Poster
Options

Well I've been onto customer services and no dates are given, just that it'll be rolled out when it's available.  I pointed out the general frustration from this community and try not to release news from Global which then doesn't have any impact in the UK...citing item in Daily Express etc i.e. "

"Thank you for letting me know this, please be advised that software updates varies with the model of the device or watch and the region where it was purchased. As of now we do not have the information on when did update available in UK."

AND

"I totally understand where you're coming from, please be advised that the news that you have read is from the Samsung Global. And also there is a note that the update availability may vary by market or operator. The update will initially be available on Bluetooth versions of the Galaxy Watch Active2 and will roll out to LTE versions shortly thereafter. Requires the latest version of the Galaxy Wearable app and Galaxy Watch Active2 plugin."

AND

"Our developers are running extensive checks and quality tests to make sure that the software would be compatible on all devices and to avoid any system glitch or error. Please do know that updates are sent over the air and once it would be available, you will be notified. Our developers aim to enhance the software to provide the best customer experience."

So yes I get, nowhere...as I said to them, if there's nothing by mid-Oct then moving to Garmin, as this is false advertising..

It's not really a wonder that...

https://www.wareable.com/wearable-tech/samsung-loses-big-to-apple-in-latest-wearables-shift-8080 

0 Likes
Marcel1989
Student
Options
I just got an update, however, no sign of new samsung health features
0 Likes
Jaseywase
First Poster
Options

yup falls yes, cadence calculation, do't really run so unsure and blood oxygen not working, currently adding screenshots to Samsung as 4th call this week, hopefully they may look at it...

0 Likes