Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Active 2 screen unresponsive

(Topic created on: 01-08-2021 02:18 AM)
dsss
Voyager
Options
Suddenly in the afternoon my screen of watch active 2 became unresponsive, the apps are opening, it's changing the home screen on it own. I tried all but still no use. Any help??
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@dsss: Is your Galaxy Watch Active 2 connected to a mobile phone via the Wearables app and, if so, does the phone still recognise the connection? If it does, try heading to About Watch > Update Watch Software > Update Now to see if this helps. Furthermore, try restarting the watch by pressing and holding the Home/Power button on the watch and selecting 'Power Off', then press and hold the Home/Power button to power the device back on to see if this helps. 

0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
No it didn't work and the ghost touches are soo bad I had to switch off the watch
0 Likes
Malcs3
Explorer
Options
Try pressing and holding the Home/Power button until it says rebooting. This should iron out any gliches it recognises.
0 Likes
Malcs3
Explorer
Options
Try going into the Galaxy Wearables app, then into Advanced and then look for the Touch Sensitivity button. If it's switched on, this may be the reason the Home screen is changing etc. This can also be switched on/off by holding the Home/Power button until u see the Power Off button. Below this is a blue button. This switches Touch Sensitivity on/off too.
0 Likes
rajivshenoy
First Poster
Options

Having exactly same issues. Seem like samsung is not bothered to help us and is busy with watch 4 customers and loosing out on all the people owning active 2.

Does anybody have any solution for this problem??

0 Likes