Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 7 ultra & new ring

(Topic created on: Wednesday)
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
Well just seen the price on the new devices. £599 for the watch and the ring at £399. I will not be paying that sorry as much as I like Samsung. There are cheaper alternatives or there that will deliver just as much and in some cases more.
19 REPLIES 19
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ouch...
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not impressed sadly, not Samsung's innovation, just copying design and daft prices Apple peddle
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
Exactly my point. The pricing is ridiculous. I find it odd Samsung pay more for an apple trade in than their own brand. I haven't had an apple device in years.
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
Stupid prices for little improvements.
keith30
Mastermind
Options
Yes, they'll price themselves out of the market with all these high prices now. Wonder if you'll get a cheaper version from China 🇨🇳 🤔 😉 😀
Mdt765
Navigator
Options
That's how it goes, if a brand knows it can take another brand out they sometimes offer more to do so to gain more market share.
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
Oh there'll be die hards out there. But I only just had the watch six classic and would have less than £200. So definitely not worth it. As for the ring well they can keep that.
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
Not saying any different as I said there are more up and coming brands out there that offer the equivalent of better for far less.
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Nothing of interest to me on this unpacked... Hopefully a new classic next year