Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch 6 classic

(Topic created on: 07-08-2023 09:06 AM)
paddytaz
Apprentice
Options
Had my new watch 6 classic for a few days now and it's brilliant, l Iove the look with the extra polish and the bigger screen! 
The only thing that hopefully should be fixed with a software update is scrolling through the app drawer or through the tiles can be a little laggy compared to my old watch 4 classic.
7 REPLIES 7
Chi1701
Explorer
Options
Getting my first flagship watch this weekend, looking forward to it
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
Really like the watch 6 classic, having really skinny wrists forced me to go with the regular watch 6, it's much better than my previous watch 4, better battery life and no overheating, so far so good.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Great choice you picked
The watches this year are a great looking range.
Like with anything newly released, occasionally get a little something that a software update will optimise further

Your watch might be going through a battery learning phase for a short time. See what it's like over the next couple of days
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

Try going to Settings > About watch > Software infomation and tapping "Software version" several times until you see"Developer Options ON" appear. Go back to Settings and you will now see "Developer Options" Open this, scroll down and change the Animations to either 0.5 or off. This usually makes things appear snappier.

busterbrock
Voyager
Options
Received mine last Friday after ordering through Samsung UK ... Great watch so far! 😁 👍 😁20230804_215321_1000004976_1691182404.jpg
Ttwyman
Journeyman
Options
I'm impressed but also not with mine.
I've upgraded from the watch 3 40mm and so far have charged it everyday in the evening because otherwise it would run out over night. With my galaxy watch 3 I was charging every other day and that's after 3 of having it
paddytaz
Apprentice
Options
That's what it seems to have been, the issue resolved after a few days
0 Likes