Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5pro

(Topic created on: 21-08-2022 11:59 AM)
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
Does anybody know if I can trade in an old huawei watch for the above Samsung watch.. Many thanks in advance. 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
Yep, there's an "Other" option on the trade in screen. I'm trading in my super old moto 360 gen2.
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
And do have to send the charger with it too?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@B12UMMY: If possible, please include the charger for your old device along with the box and any accessories when you use the Trade In offer .

B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
Thanks guys for the quick response.
0 Likes
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
The terms and conditions say it should include the original strap and charger. How strict they are with this I don't know, best off trying to get customer service and hoping they actually have a clue about it. If you don't have it and they need it, it might be worth having a look on ebay for one.
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
Will do. Thanks so much.
0 Likes
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
Do you think they will accept a Huawei Watch GT (original)? I suppose it could be argued that it isn't really a smart watch as you can't run third party apps on it.
0 Likes
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
I don't see why not, it's not a "dumb" watch. If it has a processor instead of gears and a screen capable of showing more than just lines I'd say its a smartwatch. Their T&C are very vague on what constitutes a smart watch. I was half tempted to trade in one if those cheapo kids watches that take a SIM card
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
Thanks. I will give it a go. I don't want to send them my Watch 4 Classic.
0 Likes