Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Watch 5 😍

(Topic created on: 07-07-2022 09:26 AM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Anyone getting excited? Why?
Is it worthwhile to wait or get the watch 4 now on discount and use the reminder of the money to pop into McDonald's, then put the watch 4 and do a workout 🀣🀣
12 REPLIES 12
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
I would say as we are about a month away from the release of the watch 5 to wait for now, that's what I'm doing anyway
5H4H33R
Explorer
Options
You should probably wait for the 5, that way you won't have regrets if it's a big upgrade and the price of the 4 will drop
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Sure, thanks for sharing your thoughts
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Sure, so I can kill two birds (not that I am into animal Cruelty), my feeling, body temperature sensor, bit more battery life will be new, otherwise it may be closer to Classic

However you are right πŸ‘, thanks for sharing your thoughts friend
Blessed4life
Black BeltΒ 
Options
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thanks for the share buddy, sure its interesting, I love the idea of rotation bezel.. However watch 5 hasn't got it 😒😒
Blessed4life
Black BeltΒ 
Options
Your welcome & same here I'm sticking with my watch 4 classic 46mm LTE, till at least the watch 6 comes out, let's hope samsung reverts back to the rotating bezel with the watch 6.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Buddy, I saw somewhere, according to Samsung own market analysis, this feature is not a "top of the list" demand from users
However, I think it's really cool
Blessed4life
Black BeltΒ 
Options
Hi bud, yeah I read that also, I think it depends on who samsung asked, the watch 4 crowd or the watch 4 classic crowd, i also think it's cool, personally i prefer the classic version over the standard 4 version.