cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch 5 pro

(Topic created on: 04-08-2023 06:58 PM)
Options
So I got my 5 pro recently and I love. I was worried that I would want the new 6 but I prefer the long battery or mine and the pro features and weirdly enough for me the fact the bezel doesn't turn as I always got c r a p under the bezel with my older ones. However I was wondering will the 5 pro inherit some of the 6 watch faces, they look really cool? 
14 REPLIES 14
TechZilla1
Helping Hand
Options
Have a look on the watch face store, usually they can be found on there, if not now then possibly in the future
Options
Thank you had a look earlier nothing as of yet but hopefully in the future like you said 👍
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I am sure they will be available soon enough. I actually looked earlier with the release of some new watch 6 pictures.. I also thought I would like that on my 5 Pro.

Hopefully Google store will have some new options soon 🤞
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Options
Yea hopefully. The available samsung faces on the 5 pro are probably my only gripe with it lol
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Save your money as the battery doesn't last as long as the one you have now. The battery is smaller.
Options
Absolutely and I only just got this anyway. Watches I keep for ages anyway so will appreciate the battery especially as it ages
0 Likes
Janetdcc63
Journeyman
Options
I have the watch 5 Pro and looked at the 6, guy in the store told me the 5 is a better watch
0 Likes
Options
Yea I think it is. Bigger battery more robust and pro features. Only thing the six has is a faster chip but don't really think the chip will make a difference
SW2
Pathfinder
Options
Watch 6 faces are available now... and I can't see anything I like about the 6... even the rotating bezel... the 5 pro you have a digital bezel that doesn't get clogged up with dirt as what happened to my s3 frontier... battery life is king...