Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5 Pro

(Topic created on: 07-11-2022 06:27 PM)
mark770
Voyager
Options
Sudden battery issues. Last night took my phone off charge around 8pm at 100% fully charged and had gone to zero by 645am this morning. Prior to this I had been getting around 3 days quite comfortably. 
This feels like a repeat of issues I had with my watch 4. 
Anyone else having similar issues?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
5 pro here
Not really.. However however.. I think, in comparison to a month ago, I am noticing "bit more" battery drain without any changes to my usage habits
mark770
Voyager
Options
No change to my usage either and minimal notifications enabled
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Only two things I use this watch is for fitness and Samsung pay

With fitness.. Absolutely and utterly useless, in comparison to Garmin and Apple, particularly Apple watch has exceptionally rich 3rd party developers backup and Garmin has no 3rd party at all... Rather their native software is really Pro quality or level, in relation to Galaxy watch 5 pro, only 1 3rd party fitness app and the native apps are in 17th century

mark770
Voyager
Options
Totally agree with your thoughts on 3rd party app integration (or lack of). Can't really comment on Garmin or Apple. Was delighted with battery performance until yesterday though as that set it apart from the competition and from previous iterations.
mark770
Voyager
Options
Yet another instance of sudden battery drain. Fully charged and put on wrist at around 10pm last night and down to approx 16% by 7am this morning. Through today charge has dropped by around 10% an hour yet app usage doesn't show any significant issues. Anyone from #Samsung care to advise? This feels like groundhog day for a premium product.Screenshot_20221121_174647_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg
0 Likes