Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5 pro

(Topic created on: 05-02-2023 07:26 PM)
Ste1066
First Poster
Options

My watch wont always notify me of texts, messages and emails pretty much all my apps.. it will work sometimes then others nothing ive tried resetting my phone ,watch ,even went as far as sending my phone to get fixed only to receive it back and still no notification on watch any help guys thanks 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Make sure you have setting turned on in wearables app. Also make sure yot have setting that's says send notification even when phone in use or you will be using phoen and nothing alerts your watch
0 Likes
Ste1066
First Poster
Options

Yes all features turned on even whilst using phone

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
In wearable notifications, did you check you allowed notifications for apps you want?
0 Likes
Ste1066
First Poster
Options
Yes checked them all
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
All I can suggest is contact support, sorry cant be more help
0 Likes
Ste1066
First Poster
Options
No problem im gonna book in for repair as its only 20 days old thanks
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Ste1066 ,

before having this replaced or repaired I would like you to try the following steps in order to receive notifications on your Samsung Galaxy Watch5:

The Galaxy Wearable app or the associated plugin app must have access to your phone’s notifications to show them on the Watch. For that, you will need to grant special permission. Even though it is granted when you set up your Watch, it might have gotten turned off accidentally or with a software update.

To grant notification access permission, you will need to follow these steps:

• Step 1: Head into the phone Settings and go to Apps.
  • Step 2: Menu (Tap on the three-dot icon at the top), and select Special access.
  • Step 3: Select Notification Access. And then enable the toggle next to the Wearable app and the Watch plugin app whichever is available.

0 Likes
Ste1066
First Poster
Options
Hi thanks for suggestions im wearing my watch 4 today which is faultless so I'll reconnect my 5 pro and see if anything appears thanks
0 Likes
Ste1066
First Poster
Options
Hi yeah the toggle switch is on
0 Likes