Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5 Pro - January Update

(Topic created on: 29-01-2023 10:52 AM)
Beta22
Voyager
Options

Just received the Watch 5 Pro January update. Main highlight for me is the diagnostics feature which seems to work very well on my S22 Ultra.

Screenshot_20230126_150828_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
drchips
Apprentice
Options
Just got it on my watch 5... But much difference on my A71 . Sammy has given my phone the latest update.
Lordlinley
Pioneer
Options
I cannot see anywhere to diagnose my watch
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Lordlinley: If you have installed the latest update for your Galaxy Watch 5, as per the above, then please ensure that you have updated to the latest version of the Samsung Members and Galaxy Wearable apps via the Galaxy Store > Tap the 3 lines in the bottom right > Updates. If you're up to date, head to the Samsung Members app > Support > Diagnostics > Connected device diagnostics. 

0 Likes
Lordlinley
Pioneer
Options
My watch is on 4.5 and saying there is no update I'm in n UK
0 Likes
Wrongun
Pioneer
Options

I got the update on friday for my UK watch 5 Pro WiFi only version , try to update via the watch settings if not try wear app on your phone . Think LTE gets the update after the WiFi version historically .

tarant
Pioneer
Options

I have this firmware since last Friday and I'm really angry. Wake on wrist raise function works not properly. When you raise arm, screen may blink for less than a second, often several times, and then works correctly (screen lights ca 5 seconds) and...again blinks for a second. Users from local Samsung Community (Poland) confirm this bug. Resetting the watch didn't help.
P.S. I can't report this error via Wearable app - requires granting permissions, but I've granted all of them.

Beta22
Voyager
Options
I see what you mean @tarant. Just started noticing that myself and yes it is frustrating. Definitely Looks like a bug. I've raise a support case with Samsung support.

I see a number of users are reporting the same issue. Let's hope Samsung release a fix soon.