Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5 pro issue. - Flashlight option closes after 5 seconds

(Topic created on: 31-08-2022 05:11 AM)
Yash92
Pioneer
Options

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue, the flashlight option on the watch closes after 5 seconds exactly every single time, not that is a big issue just wondering if anyone else has the same problem ? Other than that love the watch!

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Yash92, Hello. I also noticed this issue on my unit. Flashlight closes itself after 5 seconds and changes your brightness settings (100% brightness and disables auto brightness). Then I have to manually enable auto brightness again. I guess that next firmware update fix this bug as now Watch is running pre-release firmware. Watch 4 also had similar problesm with flashlight after its market release.

Yash92
Pioneer
Options

I did notice the brightness going to max but i didn't realise both issues were linked, hopefully gets fixed soon enough :face-with-tears-of-joy:

JD3206
Student
Options

Same problem here, definitely looking forward to the fix as I use the watch flashlight frequently. 

kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Today I got update marked AVH6 which fixed flashlight issue. Please check if it is available in your region.

Screenshot_20220907_090659_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg

Yash92
Pioneer
Options

Thanks for the info, i will check when my new phone arrives, another 10 days =(

Members_7YEisGS
Journeyman
Options

Same problem here with torch turning off.

0 Likes
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Members_7YEisGS, Did you installed latest udpate marked AVH6 ?

0 Likes
Members_7YEisGS
Journeyman
Options

No, still on the avg5 software here. I also can't use Google wallet. Checking numerous times every day and still nothing. Support are so slow to sort the problems with this watch

0 Likes
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Members_7YEisGS, Where you bought your watch ? What country ? Chances are that your region haven't received this update yet.

0 Likes