Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5 pro - Does it have option to toggle off 'always being worn' to get notifications when worn on tattoo'd arms?

(Topic created on: 05-09-2022 09:54 PM)
Calv
Pioneer
Options

Hi all, I have currently the watch 3. I did purchase the watch 4 but had to return it as I have heavily tattoo'd wrists and the sensor couldn't detect it was being worn due to the tattoos. The watch 3 had a option to toggle off always being worn so once it off the watch gets notifications worn or not worn. Is anyone aware the software on the watch 5 has this option as I don't want to purchase it and I have the same issue because I can't switch off this option. Tia 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Davethetech
Explorer
Options
Looking at the menu on notifications it looks as though they won't pop up if you are not wearing itScreenshot_20220827-093646_Galaxy Watch5 Manager_6183_1661589407.jpg
0 Likes
Davethetech
Explorer
Options
I can see this menu on the watch 3, it is not available on the watch 5 (yet) but maybe an update will fix it? I wouldnt get my hopes up though.Screenshot_20220827-094254_Galaxy Watch3 PlugIn_6184_1661589775.jpg
0 Likes
Calv
Pioneer
Options
Thanks mate appreciate feedback. Looks like the 5 is the same as the 4 as they haven't got the option kile the 3😔 I've been waiting for a update since the 4 came out and still waiting. Maybe one the sort but by then I'll be to old and won't be able to see the watch screen 🤣
Bobr1384
Pioneer
Options

Yeah it's complete B.S. Why Samsung won't release a simple update to fix their f***k up is beyond me. What's even more aggravating, the watch 4 allows navigation and alarms to come through if you're not wearing your watch. It has to be a simple fix to give us the same option we've had for years regarding ALL notifications. I bought both versions of the watch 4 and now the watch 5, but yet I'm wearing the watch 3 cause I get notifications on it. Wish I knew someone with a popular YouTube channel or something to get their freaking attention. 

0 Likes