Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5 Pro - Body Composition

(Topic created on: 27-01-2023 09:12 AM)
CJWink
Apprentice
Options
I have notice that the 2 of the readings on the Watch seem to be opposite to my Scales and Hand Scanner.

On the Watch it shows the Body Fat and the Skeletal Muscle opposite to my other devices. I do wear my watch on my right wrist (not sure if that could cause issues)

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ian9090
First Poster
Options
I don't think wrist side matters. Readings are not always accurate (regardless of device) the best option is to run composition tests regular at the same time each day and take average reading over a week, over a month etc. and don't take any single reading as true picture (again, regardless of device)
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
@ian9090 is correct, none are truly accurate but to get most accurate possible alway measure at the same time of day
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Its all directional, thats how i use it, my Withings scale are more accurate, but i have SHEALTH and Withings SYNC so i get all my data in one place AT LAST.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Same set up I have
0 Likes
CJWink
Apprentice
Options
When I do the tests (Scales and Watch at one after the other) eg on readings watch shows Skeletal Muscle as 20 and Body fat as 40, but the Scales would show Skeletal Muscle as 40 and Body Fat as 20 (+/- 1 or 2 %)... it is not a little out!!!
0 Likes