Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5 pro battery life

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 07:16 AM)
Pamzss
Pioneer
Options

Hi wondering Samsung watch 5 pro battery is more bigger than Huawei watch GT 3 pro but still it's life is less than huawe and less than Fitbit sense too.just 3 days life without any notifications,sync,WiFi ,only tab to wake.

Samsung needs to work it out more to make battery life more longer .
Or anything else Todo to increase its battery life accept turning it off🤣
8 REPLIES 8
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
If it was running Tizen we'd probably get a week out of it
0 Likes
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options
I'm getting 4-5 days on my watch 5 pro battery.

Wifi, auto brightness, NFC, HR 10 mins Spo2 on
Pamzss
Pioneer
Options
That's good ,but mine I turn off everything n brightness manually n less than half dim.
0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Fold4+GW5Pro, All ON except AOD. Lots of notifications and 2-3 calls per day. Battery 3 days and 10 hours. On the 4th day, put on charging with 15%. So the watch works for 4 whole days, which is very good result for me!

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
Rob99
Voyager
Options
After a couple weeks, I'm getting 5-6 days
Pamzss
Pioneer
Options
Wow that's great how come ? Did u change any settings.as I tried all settings to off but no luck.
Rob99
Voyager
Options
I have auto brightness, GPS on, HR 10 mins, NFC. I find that with a lot of new batteries, after a few cycles of charges and discharges, the battery seems to be conditioned. I'm getting a day and a half on my Z Fold 4 too.
Pamzss
Pioneer
Options
That's great I don't even turn on Bluetooth,no GPS,spo2 off,heart rate 10 min.hopefully it will get better.cross fingers 👍