Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

watch 5 colour

(Topic created on: 23-08-2022 11:28 AM)
212 Views
CBnote20
Student
Options

just received the watch 5 the graphite definitely looks more black than dark grey

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
Isn't dark grey black? I got the green galaxy fold 3 last year and it looks black 90% of the time and I'm sure the other 10% is just my brain f*****g with me
0 Likes