Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 upgrade... or not???

(Topic created on: 29-08-2022 08:43 PM)
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options

Anyone the same as me, reading all the reports about the Watch 5, even the Pro, don't really justify the upgrade, doesn't seem too much of a "Wow" to it... wheni upgraded from Active 2 to the 4, the upgrade and trade in was a lot more inviting, anyway, think I'm going to miss this one and maybe wait for the next 🤔 your thoughts?

9 REPLIES 9
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You've got yo ask yourself whether the new watch has the extras you need over your current watch.
Will any extra features be something you would find useful on the new watch.
The 4 is an excellent device and if your still happy with it and it still works well.
mark770
Voyager
Options
I have just traded in a Galaxy Watch 3 Classic at Currys and got £124 trade in value. I and my wife have a watch each and she always has the "older" model. This means I've got £124 off my 5 Pro and she now has my 4 Classic. Also eligible for £100 google play credit too so quite happy with my bundle. The improved battery is a big plus for me plus the additional features with Health that only available for the Pro version.
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
I have the watch4 already, is what I'm saying, don't think much of an upgrade to 5pro, few more features @mark770
0 Likes
mark770
Voyager
Options
Yeah it's a fair point tbh. In my circumstances though I think it worked out OK and I'll benefit from the couple of additional features, especially the battery life. Nice aesthetics too.
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
I am torn, because I love my gadgets and the newest model... watch this space lol
mark770
Voyager
Options
You have slightly more restraint than me. I applaud you🤣. I'm the same with gadgets
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Upgraded from the GW4 LTE now have the GW5proScreenshot_20220829-011824_Galaxy Watch5 Manager_3562_1661732305.jpg
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
And your verdict is??
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Better build and battery life