Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Watch 4 Spotify play lists not syncing to watch

(Topic created on: 25-08-2021 05:20 PM)
RONDE
Apprentice
Options

I've a new watch 4 : Spotify paid account : downloaded play lists are meant to be able to be stored on watch so that can listen independent of phone.  Can stream from phone and control from watch but not storing on watch. 

6 REPLIES 6
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I think there are still some key updates to come ..

It's great recieving the watch early but doesn't give a great impression when software isn't ready
RONDE
Apprentice
Options

Yep totally agree, love the watch and was a nice surprise to get it early, but plenty of info on Internet saying Spotify downloads should work, but it deffo doesn't.  As long as it gets fixed I can wait.  Might just keep my lightweight S7 edge in my pocket and stream for dog walks and leave the heavyweight Z Fold 3 at home in the mean time 😉

Members_7liB7cI
First Poster
Options

You also can't play through the speakers on the watch. Is this something that will be fixed?

0 Likes
Solution
RONDE
Apprentice
Options

Update : Issue resolved, fixed.  Now when I go to Spotify on the watch I now have the Download to watch option! So thank you Samsung / Spotify whoever was responsible for the the fix update.  I can now listen to music via the watch without the phone : Dick Tracy would approve (for those old enough to know who Dick Tracy was!) 

Rochambeaux
Apprentice
Options

To bad you can't shuffle any downloaded tracks/playlists like you can on the Tizen version.

Plus, can you not have a "tile" for an app like on Tizen?

0 Likes
DOS_
Pathfinder
Options

It would be great if the watch allowed you to play spotify on the speaker, not just on a bluetooth headset

0 Likes