Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 not showing route

(Topic created on: 07-02-2023 04:29 PM)
mtechx
Explorer
Options
Hi

Watch 4 used show route of where I have been hiking but now it does not.

Not sure what's going on. All locations services are on and when I go to samsung health to look at recent exercises it won't show or give me the option of route tracked.
Before I could go on the exercise option and it would show where I have been walking in a map.

Anyone help. 

0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30
mtechx
Explorer
Options
I stumbled upon it as I haven't seen this before or I may have missed it
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Glad it all working now
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
I'm just hoping it all works when I switch phones next week
0 Likes
mtechx
Explorer
Options
Fingers crossed for u . Lol.
Nah it should b fine
Members_kIVdsGy
Student
Options

Thank you so much, that was the trick, maps appear now also for previously stored walks, cycle routes etc.

Best wishes

mtechx
Explorer
Options
Glad to help.
0 Likes
FoxtrotDelta
First Poster
Options

For anyone else who has tried all this what worked for me was turning off the Google location services (uses wifi and sensors...) in the watch menu. I tried everything else listed here and that was the only thing that worked.

0 Likes
primeribfan
First Poster
Options

Grateful if you can share the step by step to access this option? I have checked everywhere and am unable to find this page. I have tried all other suggestions but no luck, so am hoping this will work!!

0 Likes
superpawko
First Poster
Options

Samsung Health APP >  3 dots ( right corner ) > Settings >  (scroll down) Location information ( click on text not on switch) 

0 Likes
Fikiliki18
First Poster
Options

Hello, i have the same issue here and i checked all settings and everything  is turned on, but when i finish walking  my watch record location, i can't see it on my phone.

Screenshot_20230831_085631_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes