Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 - Logging activities - Activity is marked as "unfinished" in program section of the S:health app?

(Topic created on: 13-09-2021 04:42 PM)
henacynflin
Explorer
Options

I have just upgraded from a 3 to a watch 4. Mostly happy but this quirk annoys me.

If I am in a program, e.g. "baby steps to 5k" I can start the days activity by selecting it on my watch. It will then collect all the data as I do the activity (gps, hr, etc) and log it. The activity is able to be seen on the watch and on the activity log on the phone. However, when I look at the program section of the S:health app the activity is marked as "unfinished". I have the option to make it up (do it again) but no option to clarify that I have already done this activity.

I have checked all the permissions I can think of and all seem allowed. 

Is there a way to circumvent this problem.

Thanks for any thoughts

4 REPLIES 4
Slandec1
Student
Options

I am in US and having the same issue. Searched on samsung and posted on reddit, but haven't seen any solutions. Was hoping the recent watch app update would fix it but it didn't. So now my calendar is full orange exclamation marks. 

Slandec1
Student
Options

Frustrating too is that a couple other fitness apps I've used (mapmyrun, Garmin connect, runkeeper), you can apply a previous workout to your scheduled program workout and it would count. No such luck here. 

Aneek9697
First Poster
Options

Was this ever fixed... I'm having the same problem now?

0 Likes
irhut
First Poster
Options
2024 now and the problem still exists. It is very annoying!
0 Likes