Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 gives poor sleeping score

(Topic created on: 03-12-2021 07:26 AM)
Stylos
Explorer
Options

My Fitbit gives me a higher score and longer deep sleep.

Deep sleep with Samsung Watch4 is always short. It's giving me a low score (56) even after 7,5 hours of actual sleep.

12 REPLIES 12
alba0266
Explorer
Options
Ditto. Exactly the same for me. However if you click on "learn more" next to the sleep score in the Health App it tells you how you compare with your peers. I scored 61 last night and the average for someone my age is 49. Fitbit used to score me around 80 so perhaps the scoring systems are different/have a different meaning.
The lower deep sleep time on Samsung however is mystifying.
0 Likes
calinux
Student
Options

Same here, quite disappointed. Deep sleep 10-30 minutes 😐 Sleep scores 50-60

nogravity
Journeyman
Options

Yes quite disappointing moving from Fitbit which gave reliable sleep scores and deep sleep measurements. Galaxy watch 4 is currently  showing zero deep sleep each night which is clearly incorrect. I seem to have swapped poor hardware/good software with good hardware/poor software.

gera2024
Apprentice
Options

I bought the watch 4 this week and the sleep monitoring is not really correct. Very low deep sleep and oxygen saturation reached 74%. At 74% I don't think I could sleep. And when you start using LTE the watch heats up and stops working for cooling to occur. Samsung needs to urgently update this watch.

Galaxy watch 4
Student
Options

Same.

0 Likes
Galaxy watch 4
Student
Options

Or everyone has the same deep sleep bug

0 Likes
gera2024
Apprentice
Options

What a thing. Deep zero sleep. Oxygen in the blood at sleep reaches 70%. If using LTE the watch warms up and goes into airplane mode to cool down and the battery doesn't last 20 hours. I will return this watch.

0 Likes
Chilly Chris
Journeyman
Options

My watch recorded separate types of sleep for first 5 or so days but now only notes what time I went to sleep and the time I awoke.  Even that has to be manually saved. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you get it to record types of sleep?  Also, how do I post my own problem? I can only reply to others! LOL Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Likes
Chilly Chris
Journeyman
Options

Can't get mine to record the separate scores even tho it did so for a few days. Now doesn't. What has gone wrong? Have I somehow changed something?

0 Likes