Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 classic problems - Average Speed not recording on Samsung Health; and Watch locking itself

(Topic created on: 25-08-2021 03:45 PM)
Sybexx
Navigator
Options

I have found a couple of issues since upgrading from my Samsung Watch 3 to a Samsung Watch 4 Classic.

Samsung Health: After recording a walk and looking at the results of my walking performance on my handset (S21) I noticed that the Average speed (mph) is blank but the max Speed (mph) is recorded, this has happened to me twice out of 3 walks.

Phone Lock: I have my Watch 4 set up with a pin lock, 80% of the time this works with no problem but randomly this pin lock will keep locking itself while the watch is on my wrist, I have tried cleaning the back of the watch, tried tightening the watch around my wrist but still the watch wants to lock itself while wearing it.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
TRG-TheGreat
Apprentice
Options

My Galaxy Watch 4 also keeps relocking itself all the time and I hate it. Everything is working as it should. I have to have the darn lock to use Samsung Pay which is annoying because before I remember that all I had to do was put a PIN in when I went to use Samsung Pay. Now, with Watch 4, you have to have the whole watch locked to use it. Very frustrating and most of the time I dont get all of my notifications either. 

0 Likes