Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 classic order

(Topic created on: 07-03-2022 08:48 PM)
Rdy123
First Poster
Options

Just wondering if anyone knows how to get an update from Samsung about an order issue?

I ordered a Watch 4 classic on Friday 4th March and paid for next day delivery before 10 and received confirmation of the order. My order did not arrive on the 5th so I checked the order tracker which just says preparing dispatch. 

I called Samsung Customer Services this morning and was told "your order is in the warehouse and we will notify you when it has been dispatched via text and email". The agent however did not seem to grasp that this order should have already been dispatched and I was calling to ask why it had not been. He politely repeated what he stated the first time and told me he could give me no further information. 

Is this a common Samsung problem with delivery slots? I have ordered stuff from Samsung in the past and never had this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

R

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

Can I track the progress of my order?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/products-and-orders/can-i-track-the-progress-of-my-order/
0 Likes
Rdy123
First Poster
Options
Hi,
When I track it on the site it just shows as preparing dispatch and has been since I placed the order....
But thanks 👍
0 Likes
Reido1988
First Poster
Options
Currently got the same issue I have even know the factory mine is located in but samsung can't seem to tell me why it has not been dispatched or actually give me an update or anything
0 Likes
Rdy123
First Poster
Options
Ridiculous isn't it....They've taken my money, asked me to book a delivery slot, not turned up and then the CS line just say we are waiting for update from warehouse......They really need to sort out their communications.
0 Likes
Reido1988
First Poster
Options
I mean I could list serval names several ticket numbers several managers names yet none of them can actually tell me anything other than we have escalated this as a priority
0 Likes
Rdy123
First Poster
Options
Likewise. I'm going to try again tomorrow for one last attempt and then I think I might just cancel the order and go and pick one up from the Samsung experience shop....
0 Likes
Reido1988
First Poster
Options
Oh be the way depending when you ordered on Friday it has also dropped £30 online at least over seen on the Samsung store
0 Likes
Reido1988
First Poster
Options
I actually just got a dispatch email I am shocked 😲
0 Likes
Rdy123
First Poster
Options
Haha same! Let's see if it actually comes tomorrow!! Ordered black 46mm with a brown leather band and a green hybrid fabric band..Fingers crossed 😁
0 Likes