Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 Classic arrived with no strap?

(Topic created on: 27-08-2021 05:19 AM)
Bailz
Apprentice
Options

Hey guys, 

I received my watch 4 classic yesterday but to my surprise it arrived with no strap.

Now when I pre ordered it, I didn't get the option to change straps or choose etc and just assumed it came with default one.

Is it true that the strap will arrive separately like I've been told? 

My order is showing as complete now and the picture of the order just has a watch face with no strap, I pre ordered through work portal which takes to website for discount and I've noticed it says was £334 before discount .... its the 46mm one I got so should that not have been more than £334 I'm confused with it all and need some clarification 

Thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JulesH1
First Poster
Options
Same here. Just been on the live chat and was told the strap will arrive separately in 3-5 days, but could be sooner.
0 Likes
GOZ15
Explorer
Options
I got the classic 46mm and Mine was £369 with straps
0 Likes
Bailz
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I spoke with them too but when was on phone with an agent she kept asking me you sure its not got a strap and checked my order out, eventually spoke to someone when popped me on hold and then came back to say she was unaware that strap will come in few days after. Bit bizarre if ask me.

How much did you watch cost ?
0 Likes
Bailz
Apprentice
Options
This is what thought would be, I didn't take any notice of RRP cost as I had the discounted rate next to it.

Apparently mine will still come with straps but will soon see
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
I ordered mine through a work portal too which takes you to Samsung Employee Portal (EPP) for discount; so £295 after discount from the original £369. 46mm Classic in Silver.
I didn't get any option about selecting differing straps as per the public site, just to choose either the black or silver watch. Mine came factory sealed with a grey / silver strap.
0 Likes