Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 Classic 42mm Battery Life tips

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 03:18 PM)
AmyLouise
Pioneer
Options
Is there any tips to make my Watch 4 Classic 42 mm (247mAh) last longer. I'm currently getting 1 day 6 hours out of a full charge. 
Any tips or settings advice would be greatly appreciated 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Robwall
Journeyman
Options
If your getting that long then keep everything as it is. Iam lucky to get 18 hours from mine. All smart watches are the same, once you start using all the features on them you have to charge them every evening. Turning the data and WiFi off helps extend the battery life a little bit.
0 Likes
Jpswain696
Pioneer
Options
Make sure GPS is disconnected if your not using the watch for monitored exercise and want recored location. Always optimise battery after using the watch a lot throughout the day. Power Saving mode is always useful as when using the phone on YouTube, Spotify the watch acts as a remote so this uses a small amount of power but this prevents this from happening when on limited service
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Wowza... What a variety of use time...

I get 2 days, but charge every morning (always seems to be at 50-60%)

I have a dark background but WiFi on, location on, NFC off, AOD off, auto brightness on, auto bedtime mode overnight, sleep tracking but not snore or co2, 10min heart rate not continuous.

One long walk each day which is auto tracked, hundreds of notifications, occasional call on it, daily health checks...

I bet AOD and how light/dark the background makes a big difference along with how regularly it checks health stats
0 Likes
AmyLouise
Pioneer
Options
Have you got the 42mm or the 44mm? As the 44mm has a bigger battery
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah the bigger one... Think it's the 46mm as it's the classic
0 Likes
samawatkins