Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 Clasic LTE

(Topic created on: 27-10-2021 03:29 PM)
gpa
First Poster
Options
Hi guys I need a hand please! I just bought a galaxy watch 4 classic lte I'm on O2 network connection on my Phone but and I received my esim from them I connected on my watch but I can't make any phone call instantly of emergency call ,I call the costumer service on O2 maybe 20 times and nobody was able to help me with my problem of connection my watch on my phone number so my question is witch network operator do you use on UK for your phone and watch? 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
LeighWatch4
Student
Options

papashaun,  I followed the link which was really helpful,  everything checked out ok but still no dice.  So came back home (went out for a drive, parked up and tried it) and now on hold to Samsung to return it.  At least now I know exactly what to do and if a new watch doesn't fix it then I'll return that one, give up and go for a bluetooth only device.  Which isn't what I want but if I cannot get it to work, O2 gurus all said was good and seems to be, sadly Samsung support is very lacking/non-existent, only this forum and other forums (like the O2 link you kindly sent above) have been any help on the watch side, then I have little choice as I'll be paying for things I wont get benefit from.  It really shouldn't be this difficult so I'm truly hoping it's a duff watch.  Thank you again, I've really appreciated your support and effort.

0 Likes