Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 burning my skin

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 08:23 AM)
Yassir90
Explorer
Options

Hi,

It has been more than a week with my new watch 4 and I'm feeling a burn when I wear it, the watch is leaving a light mark on my skin and I'm feeling uncomfortable when I wear it, I had watch active 2 before and I did not have this problem, it seems the new sensor on watch 4 is hurting my skin!

I got this watch to improve my health not to destroy it.

Please, could anyone help with this?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AshP_
Options

Hi @Yassir90, there's guidance on skin irritation on Page 20 of the user manual, you can view this here.

If you find you're still experiencing this issue after following the guidance, please reach out to @Sam_UK and one of the moderators will be able to assist you further.

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Never had an issue with an Samsung watch and I have owned every series, only the GW4 regularly irritates my skin, I regularly clean it and wear sung enough to get the HR readings.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Yassir90
Explorer
Options

I'm having an awful experience with this watch, I cannot wear it all the time like my previous active 2 watch, really disappointed! 

0 Likes
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options
Same issues! I tried to get help on this but Samsung removed my post..

Never had issues with activ 3 or anthring else. But this after day and night my skin is like sunburnt circle.
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @DragonWolf5589If you are based in the UK/Ireland, please send a PM to @Sam_UK with further details, and one of the mods will be able to get this looked into for you.

0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

Smartwatches and activity trackers have long been associated with skin irritation and, in many cases, this problem is caused by sensitive skin, allergies to nickel or other irritants, sweat accumulation, poor hygiene, or tight bands.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes