Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Watch 4 blood pressure readings stopped syncing to Health app

(Topic created on: 04-10-2021 12:44 PM)
Jamze
Pathfinder
Options

The blood pressure feature of the Watch 4 is my main reason for having it, as I take readings regularly. Been working fine.

Noticed today the BP readings are being synced correctly to the Health Monitor app, but have stopped being transferred to the Health app.

Health is where I normally look at everything as it's a dashboard for all my stats.

The latest reading in Health is 25th Sep. Latest reading in Health Monitor is 3rd Oct (as I expect).

Tried restarting both devices, reinstalled Health, checked permissions.

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Buds2 Pro

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_tY4I3IW
First Poster
Options

I noticed this too, I fixed it by going into the Samsung Health Monitor app, pressing on the three lines, selecting Data and then pressing on the Samsung Health option under the Data Permission section.  For some reason the permissions were off in here but they were definitely on before.  I turned them back on and then ran a blood pressure measurement and it appeared in the Samsung Health app fine.

View solution in context

28 REPLIES 28
cbrowng
Explorer
Options
Exactly the same problem here. Can't as yet find any reason for this.
mkey1979
First Poster
Options
Same for me
DarrylHughes
Student
Options

Same problem here Galaxy Watch Active 2, last data sync for BP was 22nd Sept.

Jamze
Pathfinder
Options

Hopefully just a bug introduced with a recent update that will be fixed soon. I miss having BP in  my dashboard.

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
NigDK
Student
Options
Same here
Solution
Members_tY4I3IW
First Poster
Options

I noticed this too, I fixed it by going into the Samsung Health Monitor app, pressing on the three lines, selecting Data and then pressing on the Samsung Health option under the Data Permission section.  For some reason the permissions were off in here but they were definitely on before.  I turned them back on and then ran a blood pressure measurement and it appeared in the Samsung Health app fine.

Jamze
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks! This has fixed it for me too 👍🏻 I wonder what turned off the permissions?Screenshot_20211014-150431_Samsung Health_22472.jpg

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
DarrylHughes
Student
Options
Thanks, this worked for me.
0 Likes
CouliePJ
Explorer
Options

Yes, happened to me, last recorded reading end of September.

0 Likes