Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Watch 4 blood pressure readings stopped syncing to Health app

(Topic created on: 21-10-2021 10:37 AM)
Jamze
Pathfinder
Options

The blood pressure feature of the Watch 4 is my main reason for having it, as I take readings regularly. Been working fine.

Noticed today the BP readings are being synced correctly to the Health Monitor app, but have stopped being transferred to the Health app.

Health is where I normally look at everything as it's a dashboard for all my stats.

The latest reading in Health is 25th Sep. Latest reading in Health Monitor is 3rd Oct (as I expect).

Tried restarting both devices, reinstalled Health, checked permissions.

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
28 REPLIES 28
CouliePJ
Explorer
Options

So sorry, cannot see how you get to this screen. Can you be a bit more specific??? New to Android. Many thanks in advance. Paul

0 Likes
Jamze
Pathfinder
Options

It's in the Samsung Health Monitor app. Hit the three bars top left, and it's Data then Samsung Health.

My permissions have been turned off again today, so it wasn't a one-off 🙄

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
CouliePJ
Explorer
Options
Thank you
lj12
Apprentice
Options
Thanks - same here, permissions have been turned off, had to turn them on myself
0 Likes
Blood pressure
First Poster
Options

Same problem with me. Last reading 5th Oct.

Have tried restart HP and watch, not working.

Other than BP, well synced 

0 Likes
bear919
First Poster
Options

Same here, although I have the watch 3.

I was previously able to sync to both my watch 3 and the Omron Connect app, with no problems.

The Samsung Health Monitor does capture the watch readings, however they're not syncing to the Health app.  Same for Omron.

**EDIT**: Fixed!  See my post below.  Thank you to all for the help here, it was driving me crazy!!

0 Likes
bear919
First Poster
Options

Thanks for this!  However it seems like it does not import the entries that were previously not synced, only from this point forward?  

0 Likes
bear919
First Poster
Options

This worked!  In addition, I noticed that it was no longer syncing to Omron Connect since June 2021.  I went back to Samsung Health and tapped on Connected Apps, and sure enough it was listed but under the "Not Connected" section.  I re-connected (clicked the + sign and re-enabled permissions) the app, did a reading on my Omron monitor and now everything is syncing perfectly.  Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
Jamze
Pathfinder
Options

Mine synced all the missing entries. It was only a couple of weeks worth though. Perhaps there's a cutoff?

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
0 Likes
crzcar
Journeyman
Options

Thanks tY4I3W, this works! After turn permission back on, it synced back all readings where were left off.

0 Likes