Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 3 oxygen saturation meter

(Topic created on: 20-08-2020 11:13 AM)
Rewop
Explorer
Options
Has anyone experience with the usability / accuracy of the oxygen saturation of the watch 3

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Rewop
Explorer
Options

Nobody has a Wacht 3 or used the oxygen saturation meter ?!?

0 Likes
Moiitje
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Well i do, and it works fine!

0 Likes
Moiitje
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You have to sit still when u use it, but besides that it works fine!

0 Likes
Rewop
Explorer
Options

Mine usually gives 91% I did sent it back
0 Likes
MikeLT
Journeyman
Options

The function is extremely sensitive to movement and requires you to stay incredibly still. I have often given up without achieving a reading. Also, when it seems to be in a more co-operative mood, the reading provided leads me to question the accuracy . I have had oxygen levels of 88% one minute and (on checking!) 95% the next. One day the watch gave a reading of 81% and the phone at the same time (from the index finger on the other hand) gave a reading of 94%.  One of them is wrong, and I suspect the Watch 3. Quite honestly I don't bother any more as it seems so arbitrary.

0 Likes
Shazzaw2
First Poster
Options

Yes I have a   Lang condition  Waiting for a  Lang trains plaint every time I try to do my blood oxygen It counts app 97% 96% 99% my doctor is Amazed that something so expenses in spose to be medical can be so wrong That is when it doesn't come up telling me to Sit still It I purchased the watch for that reason and it does not even work Took It back and They would not do anything about It Very disappointed in Samsung

0 Likes