Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 3 or watch 4

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 04:19 PM)
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
So I've had the Samsung watch 3 now for around 2 years and I absolutely love it. Is it worth getting the watch 4 from people's opinion 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
Never had a watch 3 but bought watch 4 classic 2 month ago and I love it, change my strap to stainless steel and bought a blue bezel stick on , look lovely, my friend though I just bought a new ROLEX LoL20220223_162906_10764_1645633748.jpg
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
Battery life last my 2 day , 20220223_163411_10766_1645634052.jpg
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
I have the same strap 😂
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Definitely watch 4
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
Perfect thanks that helps me so much, I will make a consideration of buying one for a little upgrade 👌🏻
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
Definitely going to have to get it thank you
0 Likes
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
Thank you
FK1983
Pathfinder
Options
I am totally disappointed with my galaxy watch classic 4,

It doesn't even last a day and that is with lots the main features turned off!

I upgraded to this from a fitbit versa 1 and that was by FAR the better watch with 5-7 days battery and proper heart rate tracking.

The fitbit screen was obviously more basic but everything else is far superior,

The screen on the galaxy is pretty good but nothing amazing really.

My score for the galaxy watch 4 classic is 1/10, that's how disappointed I am with it and I've not got to try and sell it to go back to fitbit.
Fisky
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
Thanks for the feedback, I had the fitbit and I loved it did last 5 days. But I've had my watch 3 for 1 year now and even though I can get a day or even two days doesn't really effect me. Reason being the amount of software in the watches is amazing. As the watch 3 and 4 has way more options compared to the fit bits.

But thank you for your feedback I will have to think if its worth upgrading from watch 3 to 4 as my watch 3 I've loved for ages.

Many thanks
S.wolf