Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 3 Email Not Available in UK?

(Topic created on: 21-08-2020 01:57 PM)
Ali195
Explorer
Options
Anyone know how to get the baked in email shortcut to work on the Watch face for the UK? 
Galaxy Watch 3 direct from Samsung. 

1) Click email icon on watch face
2) "Install email? Select tick icon(eg yes) 
3) "The app is no longer available, or isn't supported in this country, or device"

Tried a few official watch faces but all link back to this issue. 

I have Samsung Mail setup on phone & Outlook but I'd like to see this icon link back to one of those two apps. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Daniler
First Poster
Options

Same problem here, and I'm from USA.

0 Likes
Ali195
Explorer
Options
Weird, seems like such a fundamental feature to overlook by Samsung. We're not talking about health tech that needs FDA approval etc...it's email, which has been placed right front & centre on the watch face.
0 Likes
Freddie67
Journeyman
Options
Had this on previous watches. I contacted Samsung and they couldn't help, only to say that the alerts were available - they couldn't seem to understand that the feature to access Samsung mail was now missing (despite showing in the pictures on other parts of the wearable application). Tried to explain that it needs to be updated in wearable but was told just to send feedback to software support. come on Samsung, that's not good enough!
if I link my old Note 10+ with the watch 3 it works. Seems it's the new wearable software that's at fault.
0 Likes
Ali195
Explorer
Options
Sounds like it'll get resolved in future updates then, based on what you say. Still seems abit lackluster, maybe they rushed it out.
0 Likes