Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 3 and Watch Active 2 ECG/Blood Pressure available!!!

(Topic created on: 24-02-2021 12:52 PM)
Pd810
Voyager
Options

Hello,

I am happy to announce that ECG and Blood pressure monitor are finally officially available in 31 countries, including EU states and the UK. You will need to download just one app, Samsung Health Monitor, and the app will be available in Samsung Galaxy Store starting on Feb 4.

Stay tuned!

source:

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-galaxy-watch-3-blood-pressure-ecg-tracking-31-countries/

43 REPLIES 43
Ttwyman
Journeyman
Options
yeah its just a matter of waiting I did get it from Samsung and its only a Bluetooth edition so don't have wait for provider to release it thankfully
0 Likes
MarkTr
Apprentice
Options

I've received the update on my watch, and when I click on the ECG app, it automatically installs Samsung health Monitor on my phone. So far so good. Then when I open the app and accept the t&C's it says: "Samsung health monitor is not available in your current location" 😭

...so ... close ... but still no working software

0 Likes
Ttwyman
Journeyman
Options
thats a shame, so close.
Pd810
Voyager
Options

@MarkTr hello,

I am sorry to hear that. When you are in one of this 31 regions: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK. It will also be available in Chile, Indonesia, and the United Arab Emirates, it should be working. Try to uninstall the app, and install one more time. I had this problem, because I have been using these features unofficially, and at first I needed to uninstall those side loaded apps. 

Here is the link of the app from official Samsung's store:

https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor