Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 3 and Watch Active 2 ECG/Blood Pressure available!!!

(Topic created on: 24-02-2021 12:47 PM)
Pd810
Voyager
Options

Hello,

I am happy to announce that ECG and Blood pressure monitor are finally officially available in 31 countries, including EU states and the UK. You will need to download just one app, Samsung Health Monitor, and the app will be available in Samsung Galaxy Store starting on Feb 4.

Stay tuned!

source:

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-galaxy-watch-3-blood-pressure-ecg-tracking-31-countries/

43 REPLIES 43
Ttwyman
Journeyman
Options

Any update on this? As I have just received my galaxy watch active 2 and it says it is fully updated but there is no health monitor on the watch and nothing in  the galaxy store 

0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

Hello @Ttwyman,

That is very interesting... Can you please check what was in this update you have received. You can check it in Galaxy wearable app > software update > information about last update

0 Likes
Ttwyman
Journeyman
Options

I have looked but it says there is no information about this update. 

It does say under tizen version that I am on 5.5.0.1.

The device said it was fully updated when I got it out of the box. 

0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

@Ttwyman I see the problem now. The lastest version of Tizen should be 5.5.0.2. Can you please tell me what is your version. It should be R820XXU1DUA7/R820OXA1DUA7

0 Likes
Ttwyman
Journeyman
Options
mine says R830XXU1CTL3
0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

Okey, in this case, you have probably old version of the software, that is why ecg and blood pressure monitor is not available on your device.

0 Likes
Ttwyman
Journeyman
Options
samsung has just told me that it's being released in batches so no clue when it will be received
0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

@Ttwyman it depends on your region, where you bought the device, and more of these. But the update is released, meybe try to manually search for updates more times a day, maybe tomorrow...

0 Likes
Ttwyman
Journeyman
Options
yes I've just asked samusng and they are releasing the update in batches from the 22nd onwards
0 Likes
Ttwyman
Journeyman
Options
yes I've just asked samusng and they are releasing the update in batches from the 22nd onwards and they don't know when both watches will receive it
0 Likes