Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 3 and Watch Active 2 ECG/Blood Pressure available!!!

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 02:35 AM)
Pd810
Voyager
Options

Hello,

I am happy to announce that ECG and Blood pressure monitor are finally officially available in 31 countries, including EU states and the UK. You will need to download just one app, Samsung Health Monitor, and the app will be available in Samsung Galaxy Store starting on Feb 4.

Stay tuned!

source:

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-galaxy-watch-3-blood-pressure-ecg-tracking-31-countries/

43 REPLIES 43
HBoer
Explorer
Options

The big question now is if the ecg and blood pressure will be working on every smartphone, not just on Samsung smartphones☹️

0 Likes
Nigel74
Student
Options

Nothing yet

0 Likes
Ali195
Explorer
Options

UK never got the Note 20 Android BETA, regardless of what was said in the media, it simply wasn't delivered.

My expectation is therefore very low on this point. I expect March.. 

0 Likes
PocketRocket4
Explorer
Options
feb 22nd in the uk
0 Likes
Ali195
Explorer
Options

Haha, of course. I'll see it when I believe it. I'm on an unlocked Samsung Note 20 direct from them, should be first to get it. 

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
so now we end up with two health apps, 2hy on earth can't the BP and ecg data sync into SHealth
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Franciemccool
Pathfinder
Options
I already have ECG Blood pressure on my watch 3 I'm in the UK to
0 Likes
MrSneeze
First Poster
Options
Did you side load the unofficial APKs or have you managed to force it to update?
0 Likes
FTG1961
Journeyman
Options

Don't works, because no watch is available.

0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

Hello @FTG1961 ,

What do you mean do not works?

Ecg and blood pressure monitor update is available. First you need to update your watch, and then you can measure these.

0 Likes