Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 3 and Watch Active 2 ECG/Blood Pressure available!!!

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 08:39 PM)
Pd810
Voyager
Options

Hello,

I am happy to announce that ECG and Blood pressure monitor are finally officially available in 31 countries, including EU states and the UK. You will need to download just one app, Samsung Health Monitor, and the app will be available in Samsung Galaxy Store starting on Feb 4.

Stay tuned!

source:

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-galaxy-watch-3-blood-pressure-ecg-tracking-31-countries/

43 REPLIES 43
Greeneyedgal
Pioneer
Options
I've tried that and there is no new software update available
MarkTr
Apprentice
Options

Me too. Play doesn't seem to be anything available yet, although there was an update to a new version of Wearable yesterday.

0 Likes
MarkTr
Apprentice
Options

If anyone is in the UK and has seen this working (with the standard Samsung update, not a sideload) please let us know! I can't see any changes/new software at this time.

0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

hello, I just found this: LONDON, UK – January 26, 2021 – Today, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. announced that the Samsung Health Monitor app – which helps you monitor your health – will be available in the UK from February 22nd 2021. 

source:

https://news.samsung.com/uk/blood-pressure-and-electrocardiogram-tracking-is-coming-to-galaxy-watch3...

Greeneyedgal
Pioneer
Options
thank you
0 Likes
Mercunium
First Poster
Options

Yet the bottom of that same press release says:

The Samsung Health Monitor app update will be progressively available on Galaxy Watch3 and Galaxy Watch Active2 in the UK and Ireland from February 4th .

0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

Yes, but as you wrote "progressively"

0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
so annoying. was hoping it would be today and have been constantly checking. 😆
I've had the watch a year now and bought mainly for the ecg and BP functions. I have been using BP lab but would prefer the Samsung health integration. hurry up samsung.
MarkTr
Apprentice
Options

Same here, bought it for the ECG in the first place!

Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
yep. it will come, but the wait is ridiculous especially as my battery is not as good as last year. kinda annoys me as this was a draw to the watch in the first place. it's a great watch with the phone as it is but I upgraded to the active 2 for the ecg and bp.