Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warch4 Burning Issue - This Might Help

(Topic created on: 01-07-2022 04:56 PM)
K2kv
Journeyman
Options

I had resolved the issue long ago by turning off constant heart monitoring, but just the other day I nearly got burned again. I fixed it by going to my Wear App, selected apps and opened reach one to see which we're using memory, and either disabled or uninstalled. This solved my problem, again, after a recent update. Samsung is ignoring the issue and will continue to add new 'featured apps.' so you will need to regularly review app usage whenever your watch starts to feel hot. Hope that helps!

6 REPLIES 6
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thanks for the share, however I haven't seen that many posts highlighting the same issue.
Anyway thanks for tips
0 Likes
Charlie306
Navigator
Options
I have similar issue with my phone, over heating to the point of the glue holding the back on is giving way, Samsung just say it's a software issue and they'll fix it in an update, trouble is I don't know anyone else having the issue,🤷🏻‍♂️ ***** customer service.
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Charlie306 ,

that shouldn't be happening. Have you got the watch examined by one of our engineers? If not, we would suggest contacting our Support Team to get this looked at: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Troubadour
Pioneer
Options
As a temporary fix consider setting your network connection to 4G to slow data transfer down. You will get quite a few helpful suggestions by Googling Samsung watch 4 overheating
0 Likes
hamiltonggs
Explorer
Options
  • Thank you,well Samsung will be contacted,this needs to be addressed to the company. Ive never had any issues before. And ive had a band that i had allergic reaction too,but this is a burn.

Thanks for your help. ❤️ 🌹 Have a great day.

0 Likes
hamiltonggs
Explorer
Options

I got it for heart monitor as it advertised, it shouldn't overheat,if so they should be pulled off shelf.

Sorry you got burned. 🕊️ 

0 Likes