Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Voice Input Language not in Greek

(Topic created on: 09-06-2020 12:59 PM)
Stylos
Explorer
Options

To have this "Active 2" in Greece is not a good idea if you want to dictate in Greek language because it's not supported. I guess everyone in Greece speaks English nowadays but it would be very weird if I sent my text messages in English and I would be terribly bullied at school for using another language to reply to whatsapp messages.

Can you support the Greek language please and make sure it wouldn't take an eternity to do so ?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Afternoon @Stylos ,

I have passed this on to our development team for future updates so hopefully, this will be added to your watch shortly. 

0 Likes
Stylos
Explorer
Options

Super, thanks a lot.

Aris R
First Poster
Options

I am curious, how exactly, do the geniuses there in Samsung, think that a disabled person that speaks only Greek, and cannot type, will send an urgent voice message if their native language is not supported ???

Members_FpRW74A
First Poster
Options

I wonder how much time this will take........

0 Likes
DeeTay
First Poster
Options

This used to work... then... they had an update.... then....  Greek language no longer supported.... I let them know.... SAMSUNG SIMPLY DO NOT CARE.... no time give for them to rectify either...  I shall be buy another brand of phone next time. I suggest others do too. Shame on you Samsung. 

0 Likes